Our culture of head + heart, together
We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit, and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as "Head + Heart, Together," and it's the way we talk about our culture. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design.
Mission: why we're here
To improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community.
Vision: where we're headed
Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
Values: how we act
Who we are
- We strive for the best results and always look for ways to improve.
- I do my best and always look for ways to improve.
- We care and show empathy and respect for each person.
- I care and show empathy and respect for each person.
- We are strongest when we work together and with those we serve.
- I am most effective when I work together with my colleagues and with those we serve.
- We are open and honest, and we keep our commitments.
- I am open and honest and I keep my commitments.
Founded in 1957, HealthPartners is the largest consumer-governed, non-profit health care organization in the nation. It is dedicated to improving the health of its members, patients & the community. HealthPartners provides a full-range of health plan services including insurance, administration and health & well-being programs. It serves more than 1.4 million medical & dental health plan members nationwide, and is the top-ranked commercial plan in Minnesota. Its Medicare plan has the highest rating (five stars), which only 11 plans in the nation achieved in 2013. Since its combination with Park Nicollet in 2013, its care system includes more than 1,700 physicians; five hospitals; 50 primary care clinics; 21 urgent care locations; & numerous specialty practices in Minnesota & western Wisconsin. HealthPartners Dental Group has more than 60 dentists and 21 dental clinics.