STS Technical Services is actively seeking 80 Traveling Field Service Representatives to join the largest military vehicle upgrade project in US history, the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle- JLTV! You will be trained in Oshkosh, WI for 8 weeks where you will learn all pertinent operations associated with this brand new vehicle. From there you will be deployed to several site locations all over the United States and abroad. Overall, FSR’s will troubleshoot vehicle systems to include; powertrain, cooling, electrical charging, suspension, heating and ventilation, steering and system integration support of ancillary equipment. The FSR will also help to provide orientation and instruction to key personnel with respect to operations, maintenance, repair and parts supply as well as support efforts for equipment retrofits at military bases all over the country.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that holds industry leading standards for defense and also is on the leading edge of an industry boom. There is only one place you will gain the training you need on the JLTV and this is the job to do it. Responsibilities: • Provide mechanic based field support to military customers within assigned regions
• Travel as required, up to 100% annually The ability to travel consistently is a high requirement for this position
• Diagnose, repair, and service defense light wheeled vehicles.
• Coordinate with customers and fellow employees to get service and parts expedited to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Anticipate and manage customer needs and develop recommended parts stocking requirements for upcoming field or maintenance operations.
• Recommend and provide instruction to operators and maintainers on the correct operations and maintenance procedures
• Execute defense, domestic and international field service efforts.
• Execute defense warranty administration process
Required: • Minimum 2 years mechanical experience in heavy/light wheeled vehicles/ 5-10 years preferred • Ability to obtain minimum – NACI level security clearance. • Active US Passport – good for 5 years + • Degree preferred in vehicle service repair, heavy equipment, or diesel technology. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. STS Technical Services The leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Please contact me directly at the extension below and my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and look forward to potentially working together,
David Laba Recruiter STS Technical Services 1-800-800-2400 ext. • 8821 ________________________________________ Aviation Group • AeroStaff Services • Engineering Solutions • Line Maintenance • Component Solutions Solutions To Keep You Flying