STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Management Analysts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to product development as it relates to purchasing activity for systems and components ranging from concept and process selection to cost modeling to project management;
- An understanding of process and design related cost drivers, and excellent interpersonal skills are balanced enablers to achieve in this position;
- This position will lead part and component development activity related to new product launches, builds and purchasing processes;
- Responsible for multiple component cost, quality and timing requirements per business case commitments;
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience in Supply Management;
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management preferred
- Ability to analyze and manage components through process and product verification, validation, and product launch;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Product Development and key business drivers such as Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Base, or Supply Chain;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and / or team and provide guidance to new team members.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you're interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.