STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Management Analysts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This position provides direct support to a cross-functional team of design engineer, manufacturing engineers, cost analysts, and more to deliver cost optimized supply chain solutions to meet motorcycle lifestyle needs; this includes purchasing for systems and components from concept to silent launchEssential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- An understanding of process and design related cost drivers, and excellent interpersonal skills are balanced enablers to achieve in this position.
- This position will lead part and component development activity related to new product launches, builds and purchasing processes.
- Responsible for multiple component cost, quality and timing requirements per business case commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management preferred
- At least 3 years of relatable experience
- Project Management
- Ability to drive results with a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Negotiations (part price, tooling, timing, etc)
- Team Player
- Must be able to assess supply chain risk and proactively mitigate, manage, and escalate appropriately.
- Able to develop strategies and utilize multiple tactics as appropriate for achieving fair outcomes to cost and contract terms.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you're interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.