STS Technical Services is hiring .NET Developers in Valley View, Ohio. This is a long-term contract role working for one of the most recognized companies in the world.Job Overview:
This position is a member the Software Development team responsible for the design and development of new product features, functional enhancements and fixes to our proprietary Dealer Management System (DMS) which can best be thought of as a small business ERP system designed for use in Power Sports dealerships.
This role is an active participant in the day to day development of the DMS system, working alongside other developers and quality analysts to deliver a quality product. This position is responsible for implementing solutions under the direction of a Senior Developer and/or overall team leadership. Additionally, this position provides feedback on technical designs and aids the other members of the team as necessary.Required Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to business, and technical resources
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of developing against Microsoft SQL Server (stored procedures, views, functions, etc.) or a comparable RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years' experience working with WinForms; in lieu of WinForms experience demonstrated experience working with distributed systems will be accepted.
- A deep understanding of .NET (Windows Servicing, WinForms, ASP.NET MVC, etc.)
- A deep understanding of Web Servicing (Web API, WCF, etc.)
- Exposure to .NET Core is highly desirable
- Familiarity with React and React Hooks is highly desirable
- Experience writing unit tests and working with mocking frameworks is desired
- Prior exposure to mentoring and/or leading junior members of a team
- An ability to quickly break complex problems down into manageable chunks
- A deep understanding of SDLC concepts
- A self-starter that is able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively through various channels
About STS Technical Services:
- Functional knowledge of retail, motorcycle, or automotive industries is a plus
- Exposure to reporting solutions (SSRS / Crystal Reports)
- Exposure to scrum (or other Agile frameworks)
- Experience writing integration tests and/or UI automation scripts
- Exposure working with InstallShield or WiX Toolset
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that's partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.