STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics inMilwaukee, Wisconsin.
A&P Aircraft Mechanic Job Duties:
About STS Technical Services:
- Performs assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for forming A&P maintenance as well as assisting other licensed mechanics with set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Performs other tasks and duties associated with the service center operation.
STS Technical Servicesis aTop 100 Staffing Firmthat's partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to aRecruiting Professionaldirectly, call1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.