STS Technical Services is hiring a Technical Publications Writer in Denver, Colorado.
Hiring Note: The regular time pay rate for this position starts at $20 / hr.
About the Position:
- Hiring a Technical Publications Writer to make changes to the General Maintenance Manual (GMM) using Framemaker.
- There are many changes that occur on a regular basis to keep manuals up to date.
- This position will start out as a remote position working on their personal computer since our client is not mandating people come back to work in the office yet.
- There are times that you will need to come into the hangar to build the hard copy manuals.
- You will need to be able to obtain a SIDA badge.
- This will be a contract-to-hire position.
- The schedule is usually 7am to 3:30pm.
About STS Technical Services:
- Looking for someone who has experience with manuals and technical publications as well as Framemaker experience.
- You must have excellent communication skills and work well with others.
- There is a possibility you could interface with an FAA representative.
STS Technical Servicesis aTop 100 Staffing Firmthat's partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to aRecruiting Professionaldirectly, call1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.